Welcome to the Life Giving Process.
You have made the first step toward getting better…
We are living in unprecedented times, saturated with electromagnetic radiation, toxicity, man-made viruses and chaotic frequencies. How can we still stay in tune and in touch with our inner being? What do we need to do to stay healthy in mind and body? Is there a way out of physical dis-ease, emotional turmoil and spiritual disconnectiveness?
The Life Giving Process is an amalgamation of the most effective therapeutic approaches I have studied and acquired through the many years of my research and practice. It confirms the ancient philosophy according to which, true healing comes from curing the underlying emotional wounding that expresses itself as physical dis-ease on the surface.
The Life Giving Process will liberate your life-energy. It will enable life-force to flow and remove blockages within your system.
How do we achieve such pranic boost, such an opening and blossoming? The Life Giving Process has several ways to support those who choose to love Life and heal what is in the way of happiness:
The key to healing physical symptoms is in the healing of the emotional conflict that is fueling the disease. In this approach to recovery, the first and most important task of the healer is to help the client unwind years of childhood and birth trauma which are presently being reflected not only by the physical ailment of the client but also in his/her gravest conflicts in life.
The Life Giving Process includes the following modalities – feel free to read details on each of them by clicking on the colored text below:
– Birth Into Being/ Limbic Imprint Recoding – unwinding and re-programming birth and childhood trauma
– Recall Healing – re-visiting ancestral wounds, recognizing repeating negative patterns in Life, healing the family tree
– Transformational Breathwork – using breath to allow Life Force Energy to break open blocked emotional content and suppressed parts and allow access to the True Self
– Parts Work – witnessing the various fragmented aspects of the True Self as they come out of the shadow into the light of consciousness for healing
– Self-Love School – learning how to recognize voices within that are in the way of Self Love. Embracing all parts, even the most hateful ones and the worst saboteurs. Learning to express love and appreciation for Self.
– Inner Child Work – Journeying into the most wounded parts of Self, reprogramming the most toxic patterns.
– Sound Healing – Journeying on the wings of transcendental sounds to assist in cleansing, releasing, re-aligning and bathing in healing energetic resonances.
– Shamanic Ceremony – Sacred Ritual and Energy Clearing using certain ancient healing techniques.
– Yoga – meditation, mindfulness, asana practice, pranayama and phylosophical teachings from the ancient teachers of humanity.
Once the underlying emotional trauma is processed through a series of sessions, the client will be guided to step into greater alignment with Universal Harmony. Upon request, relaxation and meditation tools will be shared along with chosen conscious eating and cleansing practices. Personalized yoga asana practices will be mapped out and taught. Pranayama/breathing practices will be shared.
“Thank you so much, it was such a transformative session, I especially felt the effects the next day and I look forward to more.” Sandra Simmons
“I feel like that breathwork practice today was a beginning. It changed the whole energy of my own self and my relationships, so thank you!
“Transpersonal states, beingness. States of no mind and pure presence. At times I felt like a child in the womb. My body felt transparent. The sound healing at the end was nice and very effective. I felt the sweetness of beingess.”
“I wanted to share with you that I found your breath work and emotional healing session very potent and powerful. I also wanted to say that you are definitely in your right purpose offering such work. So much gratitude to you.”
Through the Life Giving Process…
– You will learn a set of master keys that unlock doors of the subconscious mind, exposing the cause of problems, repeating struggles, self-sabotage, internal conflicts and relational difficulties.
– You will identify and resolve emotional trauma behind physical and mental symptoms of illness.
– You will understand the magnitude of hidden emotions.
– You will journey into your subconscious mind where you can transform old dysfunctional patterns into conscious, positive action.
– You will understand how beliefs function as a filter through which we interpret our reality, we make decisions and we see life.
– You will integrate the opposing voices inside your psyche.
– You will learn visualization techniques that instruct your subconscious mind to draw certain experiences toward you and influence the formation of your reality.
– You will learn to be the observer of your mind and your fragmented parts.
– You will learn what it means to be in the now.
– You will get in touch with your intuition.
– You will learn to integrate the parts of you that you sent into exile – allowing yourself to be integrated and in alignment with the true you.
– You will learn to LOVE YOURSELF.
- therapeutic transformational coaching
- trauma-informed coaching
- Internal Family Systems coaching
- breathwork teaching/facilitating
- shamanic healing
- founding “The Life Giving Process”
- yoga teaching
- sound healing
- sacred ceremonial facilitating
- “Anatomy of Awakening” – Certified Breathwork Practitioner Training (The Breath Center, 2019)
- Internal Family Systems in Coaching ( 2021)
- Recall Healing Levels 1-3 (with Dr. Michelle LaMasa Schrader, 2021)
- The Self Love Course (online with Teal Swan, 2020)
- Shamanic training in Peru (2016-2017)
- Theta Healing (with Judy Dragon, 2012)
- Birth Into Being ( with Elena Tonetti, 2011)
- Certified Yoga Instructor training (Sivananda Yoga Farm, Grass Valley, 2006)
- Teacher of English Language and Literature, MA ( ELTE University, Budapest 1996