Sacred Ceremonies create a container for a deep and lasting transformational experience to happen. There are so many ways we can perceive these moments of pure magic and transcendence. My goal here is to describe what Sacred Ceremony means to me.
The main goal of a Sacred Ceremony from my perspective is that of an intentional container that allows participants to have their own experience, leading to awakening, expansion and healing. Intentionality is a very important aspect here. Secondly, a sacred ceremony is always a space that is very safe. Not only do I take good care of my participants’ physical body, keeping them comfortable, warm, dry and in a peaceful space, but I also protect the room psychically with my special prayers and powerful plant allies. Then I make an intention to bring in the highest of vibrational frequencies that I know of, in order to allow the journey to guide us all into the Light.
Sacred ceremonies involve sacred sacraments. These sacraments are prepared with the most loving conscious ways possible. The sacraments are blessed and thanked.
I have been facilitating sacred ceremonies for the last 7 years. I have traveled in South America and have done dieta work with Alonso Del Rio, a renowned Peruvian medicine man and author of sacred songs. Before starting to lead ceremonies, I also supported many such events led by other facilitators. This has allowed me to see and experience many different styles and traditions of leadership. Throughout the 14 years of my work with sacred plant allies, I have accumulated a wealth of experience that I am now sharing with my community of people coming to me for healing and awakening.
The sacred ceremonies that I facilitate are unique in that the musical offering is always of a very high quality. My original ceremonial music was written with the intention to provide guidance for the participants and to assure a very high vibrational frequency to envelope the space. Occasionally I also offer songs that have come to me through the international or South American network of ceremonial culture. During certain segments of each ceremony, I offer the opportunity for a deeper dive through sound healing instruments such as a 37 inch Chau Gong and crystal bowls.
Creating, facilitating and leading sacred ceremonies is work that I take very seriously. I feel that I have been “made for this” and it is my life’s calling. I feel honored to be in the position to serve in this way.
If you would like to know more about sacred ceremonies, there are two ways you can go about it:
– you can sign up on my email list and keep an eye out for he next newsletter, containing information on the location and the date of the next ceremony
– you can text me at 707 540 2240 to schedule an “intake call”
Last year I started a guest book for participants to leave testimonials for us in their own handwriting. I will post a few of these here without names.
- sacred ceremonial leadership
- therapeutic transformational coaching
- trauma-informed coaching
- Internal Family Systems coaching
- breathwork teaching/facilitating
- psychedelic preparation and integration coaching
- shamanic healing
- founding “The Life Giving Path”
- yoga teaching
- sound healing
- sacred ceremonial facilitating
- “Anatomy of Awakening” – Certified Breathwork Practitioner Training (The Breath Center, 2019)
- Internal Family Systems in Coaching ( 2021)
- Recall Healing Levels 1-3 (with Dr. Michelle LaMasa Schrader, 2021)
- The Self Love Course (online with Teal Swan, 2020)
- Shamanic training in Peru (2016-2017)
- Theta Healing (with Judy Dragon, 2012)
- Birth Into Being ( with Elena Tonetti, 2011)
- Certified Yoga Instructor training (Sivananda Yoga Farm, Grass Valley, 2006)
- Teacher of English Language and Literature, MA ( ELTE University, Budapest 1996