MINDFULNESS IN MICRODOSING: AN 6-WEEK ON-LINE COURSE
After the popular weekly Microdosing FAQ Zoom Calls and last May’s 6-week course, Eostar is launching a new 6-week course for those who would like to microdose psychedelics, while being held by an intentional and conscious container.
Classes will take place on Mondays at 7:00- 8:30 pm. We will take a 2-week break through the winter holidays and will resume in January.
Based on her interviews with clients, Eostar found that many people who try microdosing psychedliecs on their own, don’t get much of a result because they do not persevere staying on a protocol over at least a few months period of time. They also often lack guidance or an intentional container. “Mindfulness in Microdosing” is an answer to a growing demand from people who want sustainable break-throughs and radical positive transformation in their lives and who wish to microdose mindfully.
Eostar is now offering a container that will not only lead participants through the A-Z of microdosing but will also guide them through mindfulness practices that can effectively enhance results. Mindful microdosing is a radically different concept from random dosing of psychedelics. Now we will be working together in a small group to establish the right dosage and the right protocol for everyone and combine these with practices such as breathwork, meditation, intention setting, journaling and understanding self-love. There will be ample opportunity to ask questions and discuss personal experiences.
Eostar holds a Master’s degree in Education, she is a certified yoga instructor, a certified breathwork facilitator and Internal Family Systems Coach. She has been supporting people in their healing journey for many years, using the many modalities she has been trained in. Eostar is also a musician who facilitates sacred ceremonies. Her experience with sacred plant medicines goes back decades in time, including several trips to Peru where she was working with a shaman.
MINDFULNESS IN MICRODOSING – 6-WEEK MICRODOSING COURSE CURRICULUM
Each class starts with “check-ins” and question-and-answers. After that we discuss the topics of the day, which will be the following:
Nov 27th, Session #1 Microdosing FAQs – the basics:
– What choices do we have?
– What protocols to follow and why?
– What is the right amount for me?
Who are the leading teachers in the field of microdosing psychedelics?
– Dr James Fadiman
– Paul Stamets
– Other people worth reading/listening
December 4th, Session #2 Your brain on psychedelic drugs + introducing breathwork exercises
– Understanding the effects of psychedelics on the brain: the serotonergic system, receptor binding, inhibitory signals
– What is the Default Mode Network?
– Benefits of breathwork and similarities between the effects of breathwork and psychedelics
– How to use breathwork on our “days off”?
– Breathwork: Vyana Vayu
December 11th, Session #3 Mini rituals and intention setting + Introducing new breathwork exercises
– The power of setting an intention
– The power of ritual
– How to create spaciousness in daily life?
– Expressing gratitude
– Establishing connection with plant spirits
– Breathwork: Breath of Fire, Alkaline Breath, Gasping Breath
December 18th, Session #4. How to journal for microdosing? + Introducing meditation techniques
– How tomonitor our progress?
– What new life-style changes have we naturally been drawn to?
– New signs of creativity observed
– New meditation techniques introduced
——————– 2 WEEK – WINTER BREAK ——————
January 8th, Session #5. What other supplements can enhance the efficacy of our protocol? What are nootropics? + Meditation exercise
Learning about nootropics such as:
– Niacin ,- L-Theanine , L-Tyrosene , 5-HTP , Lion’s Mane , Cordyceps , Bacopa
January 15th, Session #6. Can microdosing help with breaking addictive habits? + Self-Love exercise
– What is addiction?
– What is a coping mechanism?
– Seratonine Vs Dopamine
– How does Cortisol affect Dopamine levels?
– What is Self-Love?
– Self Love exercise
“I am so grateful for Eostar’s leadership of this zoom call. I learn new things every week and there’s a group of people I am inspired by. Because of this I have been staying on my protocol and I have been experiencing real break-throughs. ”
- therapeutic transformational coaching
- trauma-informed coaching
- Internal Family Systems coaching
- breathwork teaching/facilitating
- shamanic healing
- founding “The Life Giving Path”
- yoga teaching
- sound healing
- sacred ceremonial facilitating
- “Anatomy of Awakening” – Certified Breathwork Practitioner Training (The Breath Center, 2019)
- Internal Family Systems in Coaching ( 2021)
- Recall Healing Levels 1-3 (with Dr. Michelle LaMasa Schrader, 2021)
- The Self Love Course (online with Teal Swan, 2020)
- Shamanic training in Peru (2016-2017)
- Theta Healing (with Judy Dragon, 2012)
- Birth Into Being ( with Elena Tonetti, 2011)
- Certified Yoga Instructor training (Sivananda Yoga Farm, Grass Valley, 2006)
- Teacher of English Language and Literature, MA ( ELTE University, Budapest 1996